Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Asiatic Lilies My Asiatic Lilies Blooms Have All Died. Are They Suppose To Bloom Again? If So, What Do I Do So They Will?

My Asiatic Lilies blooms have all died. Are they suppose to bloom again? If so, what do I do so they will? - asiatic lilies

I potted Asiatic lilies. The flowers have died back, and I wonder if they bloom again. Is there anything I can do to help them to bloom again? I plant flowers and soil with fertilizer in the water, I 3x per week and in the sun almost all day. I live in Zones 4 and 5 Please help if you can!

2 comments:

knowital... said...

This is probably done for the year. Furthermore, in order to take care of them - these are the energy to growth and flowers to create the next year.

Garfield said...

Asiatic lilies are grown for over ten years and I say, Asian lilies bloom only once per growing season. There is nothing I can do to make sure they thrive.

Post a Comment