Friday, January 8, 2010

Indiana Social Security Office As Of Today My Status Of My Social Security Claim Says A Decision Has Been Made. You Will Be Notified US Mail?

As of today my status of my Social Security Claim says a decision has been made. you will be notified US Mail? - indiana social security office

I just checked the status of my complaint said that the decision was made. I will be notified by U.S. mail. Only in the last 60 days I was by the local office of 90-120, that would take account of the DDB has the support of Indiana is a good indicator of the received information, what I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in a few days, will not speculate. You have your paperwork. I suppose that we consider an application for disability. Often isnecesdsry lodge a complaint.

Post a Comment