Friday, January 29, 2010

Athletic Cup Do Other Moms Find It Awkward Washing Son’s Athletic Cup And Jockstrap?

Do other moms find it awkward washing son's athletic cup and jockstrap? - athletic cup

I wonder if other mothers might find it uncomfortable to wash cups or buy your child's Athletic and suspenders? My son plays soccer and hockey and use his athletic and sports in the wash. As mothers are the others? Have you ever mentioned? (I did not know stupidity. His father played sports and never had a fight!)

8 comments:

TCP said...

yes

musicpan... said...

I really do not understand why you feel unwell. I would have no problem with that. This is the same as washing laundry. I washed my son's Cup several times and never thought of that at all. Why have you decided to go without him? Do you understand the damage it could do. Who cares if his father does not? Your child needs, you should worry about your child's injury or health. In reality, no big deal.

helene said...

Not at all. There are worse things to be washed.

But when he is old enough to throw the clothes in the washing machine is old enough to work, too. Tell him to start, so that their own clothes.

Domo said...

It's like you wash your underwear.

It is really unpleasant. I'm sure many other mothers who do that, I mean, I would. It is better to beat than in the eggs.

Domo said...

It's like you wash your underwear.

It is really unpleasant. I'm sure many other mothers who do that, I mean, I would. It is better to beat than in the eggs.

Mia said...

to your son! Why is it so difficult? This is strange for me to do this thing. For your protection, you do not want grandchildren?

/cfreese ☮ said...

To ensure that your child would rather be beaten in the men? They are very nice ...

........... said...

No, you do not wash the claim, and you spend your day .... it is not such a big deal

Post a Comment