Friday, February 19, 2010

Best Laptop Style Keyboard Dell PC/Apple Mac (Laptop Question) Please Help!?

Dell PC/Apple Mac (Laptop question) Please help!? - best laptop style keyboard

(Note: I prefer that you have made, but when I read this mess right on the last paragraph, thank you.:)

So ... I had my Dell Inspiron E1505 for 2-3 years. I have only heard of Dell Computer. My laptop is in good shape I think the time to get a new one. lol. I thought the MacBook and I went yesterday to try Best Buy. The only time that I was using a Mac if I have a video production class where we iMovie, etc. had. So clearly does not know much about them. Notes rather confusing for me. Maybe because I'm so used Windows! I want a good laptop for movies, music, web design and graphics (as). It would be a bad idea to go with the Mac, because I'm big and strong in actionAdobe. But then, when I think I always think with my current laptop for these things and use your Mac to ... What exactly is so special about the Mac? What do you think I should use? So far I can only say that I like them, is the interface and style (especially the keyboard is large).

Sorry for the mess up there, but still, I should continue to receive Dell laptop, or should I try an apple? If Apple would be so special? If Dell, I was with the Inspiron (series continues here too, I have the E1505 and the latest e1525 laptop would) get, or should I with a Studio or XPS will?

THANK YOU soooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment