Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Say Congrats On A Fiance They Say Congrats...but We Aren't Engaged?

They say congrats...but we aren't engaged? - how to say congrats on a fiance

A few weeks ago, my father is dead friend. He was very ill. We spent much time in the hospital. I have a huge advantage to his father or his family. I was there for the whole family. The mother remained until now doctors, nurses and other staff, like their daughter or her boyfriend. Her sisters called me his sister. Previously, it was always brothers girlfriend. The article is the role of the mother seemed like "the future, the right of girls:" I thought it would be very nice of him. Firstly, it was great. To say, even people who began to read the article, congratulations. Questions about dates of marriage. He just laughed. Quickly, he said, "Oh, not yet engaged. But I thank you very much"
Since then, we went for a birthday, went some of our favorite hockey team when our 6th anniversary. And there is no alliance. Every day I hoped to run the house. I know a little bit silly, but I'm too tired, his girlfriend. We own a house together, I was with him a long time. I love and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Their onlyIs this as if I was not good enough or something. He only says, "Oh, no money now. Or take a joke and not to speak. We were there for the ring and I know not a lot of money. Am I wrong to feel like time is past, or commit? It is not the ring. I would be happy with a draw ring winding. I decided to no longer use The Promise Ring, he gave me 5 ½ years.

Am I selfish? What was next?

2 comments:

Lyra B said...

They forget you have it here with a man I am sure is kind and sweet and charming, but he is a man. Probably has no idea who wants to marry him, and he does not think in the future. If they do not. Ie In the past, only for them to get some.
You need to sit down and say what you feel. Tell him you can wait a bit for an answer, but it's time for you to think. I do really well.
Good luck. And remember, if you are on one knee and proposes that these things, I say!

ṡαḋ & løṉεlÿ said...

Why, then, as proposed?

It is hard for people to find the best for you ...

Marriage is only 1 day a ring and a piece of paper. It says nothing about reality ... I know that votes are sacred, but it can always break .. I am married and my attitude never changed in any way ... To change only 2 rings and a further name ..

If you love and love you .. Why rush? Take your time and enjoy ... If you pay for a ring, then obviously intends to propose .. Do not be impatient ...

Post a Comment