Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cheap Dog Teeth Cleaning Sacramento Toy Poodle Needs Cleaning And Extraction, Where In Sacramento, Can I Have This Done Cheap?

Toy poodle needs cleaning and extraction, where in Sacramento, can I have this done cheap? - cheap dog teeth cleaning sacramento

Today I realize that my dog has a broken tooth, I took her to the vet immediately. The vet told me that it need cleaning and extraction. The total cost would have $ 440.34 (my dog weighs only 5 kg). Does anyone know of a veterinarian in Sacramento, which would be cheaper?

1 comment:

gud ole kuntry boy said...

Check with various veterinarians. This seems very high to me, but I know that things in California are higher. Our veterinarian will cost about $ 100 for all of our Chihuahuas. However, a veterinarian in a small village in the south, where things are not so expensive. I call the Humane Society and see if they have any idea where they may be cheaper.

Post a Comment