Monday, February 22, 2010

Miscarriage In 4th Week Spotting In 4th Week,pregnant By 7 Week After 7 Miscarriage Pls Guide Is It Miscarring?

Spotting in 4th week,pregnant by 7 week after 7 miscarriage pls guide is it miscarring? - miscarriage in 4th week

I had 7 miscarriages and I'll try to get again its my last attempt, a baby. Naw I Am 7 weeks of pregnancy, should ecosprin a daily folic acid, Duphaston, TEB ELATION ... Injections of hCG haprin, Gastone .. but if my cycle munstrual in 4 weeks is a little bleeding in black when it is no longer, but sometimes have pain in lowres Abd ... and discharge some Venn Yallow. is the normal course of pregnancy or abnormal. please explane the status and the risks of this experimental treatment. I also have some "enlightened" treatment. My U / S scan shows one yolk sac and breeding with a fetal pole, shows cardiac event.

No comments:

Post a Comment