Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lolicon Hard Movie Is Making Naruto Like Anime That Hard ?

Is making Naruto like anime that hard ? - lolicon hard movie

Why are there only 5 (One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Soul Eater)
Shounen anime so far.
There were also 666Satan, sex, Black Cat, Fairy Tail, which are similar
and has a good storyline in the manga and I do not know why they are not made for the anime. (Jack Black seems to be popular and not)
I hate it so much anime Shoujo (lolita, Lolicon).
Whenever there are 5 new shoujo anime and some other sex, only 3
Sports, Shounen.
Make some Lolicon many people in Japan? I do not think
Black Cat's are very popular, not only for a time perhaps.

1 comment:

Saga said...

Well .... Hmmm, I'm not sure to get what we ask if ...:

Why are there so few now Shounen anime?
"I would not say they were few. No one will stop by Code Geass from C & A.. There are so committed to the sun. And I would say that Fullmetal Alchemist fall into this category as well, and a new season to come ..... this year, but I do not think as much as before, and when I think about it, I wish others were like Trigun anime made today. And I agree on every patient in Florida -- shoujo deep trash wannabe emo-love-manga suddenly and promote .... why what happened is something that only God can answer, but I hope this is not who is behind this trend: P


But if you want to see more of a Shonen anime to:
Trigun
Code Geass
Death Note
Fullmetal Alchemist
Hellsing
Rurouni Kenshin
Dragon Ball Z
..... That is all what I think is the correct one: /

Post a Comment